Hellos!

If I am going to say "goodbye," I also have to say "hello," right?  Here are some of our favorite photos from our journey in and from the SF area to the greater Seattle area.

Back on familiar grounds - favorite rock climbing wall in Larkspur!  We were DESPERATELY trying to stay awake to get on the right time zone!

Hotdogs in the Marina!

Thank heavens it all fit in the new car - we were very worried and had back up plans in case it didn't!

The beautiful, pristine, new car...

Until less than 12 hours later it was side swiped in a parking lot in Santa Rosa.  When we called the claims adjuster (the culprit was kind enough to leave his information), we were told that we were very lucky that no one was hurt or that the car had not rolled over.  I pointed out that we were similarly lucky that a plane had not dropped out of the sky and landed on it, given that it was parked in a parking lot...  Oh well...

The car fits through the tree!  With the mirrors tucked in!

Big stump!

Are they having fun??

Meyer's Beach, Oregon.  Look at all that open space!   

Run to the rock!  FAST!!  Can you smell the salt air!?

Chillin' at Grandpa Warren and Grandma Inge's house.

Slightly before or after discovering jelly fish?

Celebrating the early July birthdays!

Oh my - I can still smell it now!

Get together with a lot of TKE's and Jim and Amy's

Sad to discover the the lipstick condos I brought back from Shanghai are now readily available in Seattle.  But, only after I spent years looking to replace one I bought in Hong Kong in 1998!!!

No, really Steve...  We can get more stuff in this car!  Really!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Pictures

Tokyo - better late than never!

OMG!!! TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!